These Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Balsamic would be the discuss of the desk. They’re that good! It’s a easy side-dish that’s made with simply 7 elements. The mixture of completely roasted garlicky Brussels sprouts, balsamic vinegar, crisp bacon, tart cranberries, toasted pecans, and melty feta cheese is solely heavenly!
Add these Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon to your Thanksgiving menu or any weeknight meal.
It is a recipe you’ll wish to make greater than yearly. So whereas they make for a very delicious Thanksgiving side-dish, additionally they make for a tasty addition to essentially any meal this time of yr. I prefer to preserve the remainder of the meal easy after I serve these Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Balsamic in order that they are often the spotlight of the meal. And let me let you know, they are going to be! Serving them with a juicy pork chop or tenderloin and a baked sweet potato, makes for an extremely satisfying and scrumptious meal. I do know you and your loved ones are going to like this recipe!
This publish might include affiliate hyperlinks that received’t change your value however will share some fee.
Elements you’ll must make Balsamic Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
- Brussels sprouts – you’ll want about 1 1/2 lbs. of Brussels sprouts. Trimmed and halved or quartered.
- Garlic cloves – minced or pressed. I like to make use of a garlic press to essentially squeeze out the flavour.
- Olive oil or avocado oil – we like Primal Kitchen Foods oils.
- Balsamic vinegar – provides a lot taste and caramelization. We like Primal Kitchens Balsamic Vinegar.
- Bacon – cooked to a crisp and chopped. Butcher Box is arms down our favourite bacon.
- Pecans – toasted to perfection so as to add a pleasant crunch.
- Dried cranberries – provides tartness. We like Patience Organic No Sugar Cranberries. Pomegranate seeds would additionally make for a tasty addition rather than the cranberries.
- Feta cheese – goats cheese would even be extremely tasty. Be happy to omit for dairy-free.
- Sea salt and black pepper
For 10% off of all Primal Kitchen merchandise use code: REALFOODRDS
Shop Thrive Market to get the perfect costs on pure, natural, and specialty meals. PLUS get a free reward valued at $24 while you sign-up!
Brussels Sprouts and Bacon recipe prep forward suggestions
There are a number of steps you are able to do to arrange this dish the day earlier than. The steps are as follows:
- Wash, trim and halve the Brussels sprouts, toss them with the oil and garlic, place in a container or massive zip-top bag
- Cook dinner the bacon and chop it
- Toast the pecans
Now all you might have left to do is roast the Brussels Sprouts for 20-25 minutes and add the remaining elements after roasting.
Methods to toast pecans
Place the pecans in a small pan over medium-low warmth. Toss the nuts each minute or so. After about 5-7 minutes you’ll discover the nuts will begin to give off a wonderful, nutty aroma. It is a good indicator that they’re performed.
Methods to retailer leftovers
Should you’re fortunate sufficient to have any, Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon make for delicious leftovers! I like to serve them on an enormous harvest salad with leftover turkey or any portion of selection. To retailer leftovers, merely place them in a glass storage container and retailer within the fridge for as much as 4 days. Serve heat or chilly.
Different Brussels Sprouts and Bacon recipes to strive!
It’s time to offer Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Balsamic a strive!
Hungry for Extra? Subscribe to get our newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! And you should definitely keep in contact on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for the entire newest updates.
- 1 1/2 lbs. brussels sprouts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 4 slices bacon, cooked to crisp and chopped
- 3/4 cup pecan halves, toasted*
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (might sub pomegranate seeds)
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (might sub goat cheese or omit for Whole30)
- Preheat oven to 400 levels.
- Wash and trim Brussels sprouts, slice them in half from prime to backside or quarter if massive.
- Combine collectively olive oil, balsamic vinegar, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss with Brussels sprouts.
- Organize on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes or till tender and golden brown.
- Toss with pecans, bacon, and cranberries. Prime with feta.
- Serve heat.
To toast the pecans: In a small skillet over medium-low warmth add the pecans and toss each minute or so for about 5-7 minutes or till pecans give off a nutty aroma. Watch intently as they’ll burn simply.
- Serving Measurement: 1/10 of recipe (~1/2 cup)
- Energy: 171
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 150mg
- Fats: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
Pin now, make later!
Photograph Credit score: The images on this weblog publish had been taken by Jess of Plays Well with Butter.
All images and content material are copyright protected. Please don’t use our images with out prior written permission. Should you want to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your individual distinctive phrases and hyperlink again to the supply recipe right here on The Actual Meals Dietitians. Thanks!